Besides providing the freshest products around, our local San Juan Island producers offer incredible quality...
Coho Restaurant is proud to participate in the Island’s Certified Local Program.
We showcase grass-fed beef and pork from local Washington producers.
Maria, the Fruit Lady, brings stone fruit, apples and pears from her family orchard in Orondo, Washington.
Mad Hatcher Farm, Eastern Washington, raises squab, poussin, chicken, turkey, rabbit, and quail. In addition to his poultry, Bernie Nash works with neighboring farms to bring our culinary team luscious stone fruit, heirloom tomatoes, melons and other hot-weather ingredients, not readily grown in the Islands due to our cooler climate.
You won’t be able to finder fresher, more mild-tasting shellfish than from the Westcott Bay Shellfish Company, just 20 minutes up the road from Coho Restaurant on the shoreline of San Juan Island near the Canadian border. The Bay is enriched by the clean, cold waters of the Straits of Juan de Fuca giving the shellfish a delicate sweet flavor.
The culinary team is constantly sourcing out new producers. Here are some of our trusted local purveyors:
- Jones Family Farms (Lopez Island) pork, lamb, salmon, shellfish
- High Seas Tuna (San Juan Island) albacore tuna
- Organic Antics (San Juan Island) wild mushrooms
- San Juan Distillery & Westcott Bay Cider (San Juan Island) hard cider & gin
- Sweet Earth Farm (San Juan Island) produce
- Westcott Bay Shellfish (San Juan Island) mussels, clams, oysters
- Cascadia Mushrooms (Bellingham, WA) mushrooms
- Dancing Seeds Farm (San Juan Island) herbs, greens, root vegetables, brassicas
- Ralph’s Greenhouse (Mt. Washington) carrots, parsnips, beets
- Hopewell Farm (Everson, WA) brussel sprouts
- SpringRain Farm (Chimacum, WA) duck
- Cabrera Farms (Burlington, WA) lettuce
- Osprey Hill Farm (Acme, WA) fingerling potatoes
- Cedarville Farms (Bellingham, WA) fennel
- Pelindaba Lavender (San Juan Island) culinary lavender
- Mad Hatcher Poultry (Ephrata, WA) chickens, quail, squab, eggs
- Aurora Farms (San Juan Island) greens
- Maria, The Fruit Lady (Orondo, WA) stone fruit, apples, pears
- Boldly Grown Farm (Skagit Valley, WA) squash
- Local Roots Farm (Duvall, WA) shallots
- MyShan Dairy (Lynden, WA) Guernsey milk
- Sauk Farm (Concrete, WA) apples, cider
- Hedlin Farms (Mt. Vernon, WA) squash, onions
- Valley Rabbits (Acme, WA) sustainable gourmet rabbits
- Roche Harbor Farm (San Juan Island) produce